● Non-Canadian Students under age 70 enrolled and attending classes at Alpha.
Pre-existing condition coverage
● Covered for unexpected emergencies if stable for 90 days prior to the start of the policy.
Eligible Medical Expenses
● Emergency medical treatment for unforeseen sickness or injury.
● Covered as long as it is medically necessary and approved by the emergency assistance team.
Physician/ Surgeon/ Anaesthetic
Registered Graduate Nurse
X-Ray & Laboratory Examination
● $100 for one eye examination provided a minimum of 6 months of consecutive coverage has been purchased.
Travel Outside of Canada
● Covered provided you spend at least 51% of your covered time in Canada. Travel in the United States of America (USA) is limited to 30 days per trip.
● Consult the claim guideline in your policy wording or in the Services section of inglestudents.com/alphaacademy
Annual Body Check-up
● $150 for one annual medical examination provided a minimum of 9 months of consecutive coverage has been purchased
● Please see policy wording for full details
Policy subject to changes. Please check your Health Insurance contract.