SIN Card Information for Students

Dear students,

If you need to apply for your SIN card, please check the following steps:

1.               Apply for Confirmation of Enrollment Letter.

2.                Please Visit the site mentioned below. 

3.               Click on Case specific enquiry.

4.               Fill up the form and upload the Confirmation of enrollment letter.

5.               Select International student – confirmation letter to work off campus.

6.               Wait for CIC to respond.

7.               Take the confirmation letter to Service Canada and apply for your SIN.